Zombie Edition Pack

Nutrition Facts
5 Undead Servings per packet

SPECIAL PACK FOR SIGNATURE CARD HOLDERS ONLY. Drops on 10th August

Contains 5 Zombie Corn Chip Cards.
Signature Card Holders Only: Tuesday August 10th
Public: Wednesday August 11th

*Limited to 825 packs

$9.99USD
CLICK TO BUY


Weapons Crate

Contains
3 Weapons or Ammo

SPECIAL PACK FOR SIGNATURE CARD HOLDERS ONLY. Drops on 10th August

Thursday August 12th

*Unlimited Supply

$1.49USD
CLICK TO BUY



👇Click the image for more info👇


☝️Click the image for more info☝️


How it works

This is the market place. Buy, sell and trade here.

This is your wallet, the place your WAX and NFTs are kept.

Blend items for upgrades and special features.

Zombie Edition Pack

Nutrition Facts
5 Undead Servings per packet

SPECIAL PACK FOR SIGNATURE CARD HOLDERS ONLY. Drops on 10th August

Contains 5 Zombie Corn Chip Cards.
Signature Card Holders Only: Tuesday August 10th
Public: Wednesday August 11th

*Limited to 825 packs

$9.99USD
CLICK TO BUY


Weapons Crate

Contains
3 Weapons or Ammo

SPECIAL PACK FOR SIGNATURE CARD HOLDERS ONLY. Drops on 10th August

Thursday August 12th

*Unlimited Supply

$1.49USD
CLICK TO BUY



Inchiption Mega Pack

Nutrition Facts
3 Servings per packet

LIMITED EDITION ENDS SOON

Pack 1: Extreme Chili Cheese - 99% Chance or Inchiption - 1% Chance

Pack 2: Extreme Chilli Cheese - 33% Chance or Cheese Supreme 66% or Inchiption 1% Chance

Pack 3: Cheese Supreme - 33% Chance or Teaser Cheese - 66% Chance or Inchiption 1% Chance

230 WAX
CLICK TO BUY



Teaser Cheese

Nutrition Facts
5 Servings per packet

1. 66.66% Silver Foil (Rare) or 33.33% Gold (Super Rare)

2. 100% Matt (Common)

3. 100% Matt (Common)

4. 100% Matt (Common)

5. 100% Matt (Common)

40 wax
CLICK TO BUY

*Limited to 2500 packs

Cheese Supreme

Nutrition Facts
6 Servings per packet

1. 50% Silver Foil (Rare) or 33.33% Gold (Super Rare) or 16.66% Holographic (Legendary)

2. 66.66% Silver Foil (Rare) or 33.33% Gold (Super Rare)

3. 100% Matt (Common)

4. 100% Matt (Common)

5. 100% Matt (Common)

6. 100% Matt (Common)

60 wax
CLICK TO BUY

*Limited to 2000 packs



Extreme Chili Cheese

Nutrition Facts
8 Servings per packet

1. 50% Silver Foil (Rare) or 33.33% Gold (Super Rare) or 16.66% Holographic (Legendary)

2. 50% Silver Foil (Rare) or 33.33% Gold (Super Rare) or 16.66% Holographic (Legendary)

3. 66.66% Silver Foil (Rare) or 33.33% Gold (Super Rare)

4. 100% Matt (Common)

5. 100% Matt (Common)

6. 100% Matt (Common)

7. 100% Matt (Common)

8. 100% Matt (Common)

80 wax
CLICK TO BUY

*Limited to 1500 packs


Corny Creations

  1. The All-Seeing Cornchip

Yes, the cornspiracy theories are True. This is the symbol the Chipmasons use to remind themselves that we are all being watched. The Illumincorni rule quietly hidden in plain packs of chips.

2. Salsaman

The corn chip that saves the day by flying into a Mexican dip jar and darts straight down your mouth hole without your consent. But just go with it. You know you like it.

3. Corny Little Devil

Have you ever thought, "just one more chip" before eating the whole packet? That's this guy sitting on your shoulder whispering in your ear every time. I'm also blaming him for all my dumb decisions I've ever made. ALL OF THEM.

4. Unicorn

This mysterious creature can only be described as perfect explosion of cheese powder mixed with that fresh crack of the first chomp of a chip pulled from a bowl at a kids party. The horn is not completely pointless, but it does round off at the thin end.

5. Wacken Open Air Fried

Germany is home to a lot of great things but there's nothing greater than finding yourself among 75 thousand other metalheads at W:O:A. Their beer is a close second.

6. Corn Dog

This little pup's bark has some bite but will give you unconditional love if you promise to play fetch and scratch him behind his ear. He's not house trained so watch out for his cheese wizz.

In The Feels

1. You Can't Fix Everything

No matter how hard we may try, sometimes somethings are just too far gone. Let it go.

2. Of Course They'll Love You

We're all different and we all deserve love. And everyone still loves deformed corn chips, right?

3. You Crack Me Up

You ever laughed so hard that you felt like you were cracking from the inside out but really you have some deep seeded emotional issues and the laughing is just a mask over the fact you're literally falling apart just like your stupid life? Me either.

Cornstars

  1. James Cornfield

With tasty tunes such as Master of Chippies, For Whom the Cheese Tolls, Enter Salsaman, Harvester of Corn and The Dip That Never Comes, this chip is a tall order of salty goodness. WARNING: this product no longer goes well with beer.

2. Ozzy Oscorn

Wot the #$@% is this then? A paranoid %$#n' corn chip that eats $@%$n' bats and has some sort of #$%^& powder all over it's top lip. Yeah, that's right. I'm addicted to Dorito Dust too. Hand me a &9%$#n' straw.

3. Cornholio

He is Cornholio. He needs CCs for his bunghole.

4. Don CornLeone

Salsa is a dip that is best served cold. I'm gonna make him some guacamole he can't refuse.

5. Charlie Chiplin

He doesn't say much, but we all should live by this life lesson. "A day without corn chips is a day wasted." -Charlie Chiplin

6. Cheesus

Holy guacamole! He walked across salsa, he rose up from the pack, he turned water into sour cream and on one occasion, he went out with the boys and got nailed. He's our lord and savory!

7. Chipney Spears

Oh baby, baby. How was I supposed to know? That someone double dipped here.

8. Cornchip Foose

This little guy seems to be always overhaulin' some hot rod and restoring them in the Extreme Chili Cheese Garage. Be warned, this Chip may cause flames to spontaneously shoot out your exhaust.

9. Cornchipendales

These tasty guys are for the ladies. Oof, is it getting hot in here? Yes, but you can leave your hat on.

Cards missing from your collection? Duplicates of your common cards annoying you?
No problem!
Blend your duplicates to earn

3x Base Duplicates = 1 Silver Card
3x Silver Duplicates = 1 Gold Card
3x Gold Duplicates = 1 Holographic Card

Signature Set

1-72 Special Set Hand Autographed by the artist.

Autographed Set
Blend your duplicates to earn

6x Base Duplicates = 1 of 20 Autographed Base Cards
6x Silver Duplicates = 1 of 15 Autographed Silver Cards
6x Gold Duplicates = 1 of 10 Autographed Gold Cards
6x Holographic Duplicates = 1 of 5 Autographed Holographic Cards

Click the video below to see all 72 cards hand signed by Matt D Hill.

Signature Card Holders

Rarity Key

Base = Common
Silver = Rare
Gold = Super Rare
Holographic = Legendary

Autographed Base = Rumor
Autographed Silver = Mythic
Autographed Gold = Hen's Teeth
Autographed Holographic = Needle in a Haystack